Quarts to Gills (UK)

There is more than one type of Quarts. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. US Quarts (Liquid) to Gills (UK)

  2. US Quarts (Dry) to Gills (UK)

  3. UK Quarts to Gills (UK)


There are several different kinds of Quarts available- us liquid, us dry and uk. Please select a more specific option.

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint