Gills (UK) to Quarts

There is more than one type of Quarts. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. Gills (UK) to US Quarts (Liquid)

  2. Gills (UK) to US Quarts (Dry)

  3. Gills (UK) to UK Quarts

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint


There are several different kinds of Quarts available- us liquid, us dry and uk. Please select a more specific option.