US Barrels (Federal) to Tablespoons

There is more than one type of Tablespoons. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. US Barrels (Federal) to US Tablespoons

  2. US Barrels (Federal) to UK Tablespoons

  3. US Barrels (Federal) to Metric Tablespoons

US Barrels (Federal)

US measurement of volume for dry materials. See also US liquid barrels, US dry barrels, US oil barrels and UK barrels.


There are several different kinds of tablespoons available- us, uk and metric. Please select a more specific option.