US Barrels (Federal) to Pints

There is more than one type of Pints. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. US Barrels (Federal) to US Pints (Liquid)

  2. US Barrels (Federal) to US Pints (Dry)

  3. US Barrels (Federal) to UK Pints

US Barrels (Federal)

US measurement of volume for dry materials. See also US liquid barrels, US dry barrels, US oil barrels and UK barrels.


There are several different kinds of Pints available- us liquid, us dry and uk. Please select a more specific option.