Gills (UK) to Pints

There is more than one type of Pints. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. Gills (UK) to US Pints (Liquid)

  2. Gills (UK) to US Pints (Dry)

  3. Gills (UK) to UK Pints

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint


There are several different kinds of Pints available- us liquid, us dry and uk. Please select a more specific option.