Gills (UK) to Ounces

There is more than one type of Ounces. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. Gills (UK) to US Fluid Ounces

  2. Gills (UK) to UK Fluid Ounces

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint


There are two different kinds of Ounces available- us and uk. Please select a more specific option.