Gills to Cubic Feet

There is more than one type of Gills. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. US Gills to Cubic Feet

  2. Gills (UK) to Cubic Feet


There are two different kinds of Gills available- us and uk. Please select a more specific option.

Cubic Feet

The cubic foot is a unit of volume used in the imperial and U.S. customary measurement systems.

The cubic foot can be used to describe a volume of a given material, or the capacity of a container to hold such a material.