How to use this conversion table
1) First, set the starting value on the table. This value is initially set to zero. The first entry for the table will be the value of whatever you set this at.
2) Next set the increment line. This is how much the unit to convert from steps up on each row. This is initially set at one.
3) The accuracy option shows how much accuracy will be displayed in the converted value of each line.
4) Finally the format option allows you to display the format of the answer. Initially set as decimal to give a numeric decimal answer, this can be changed to displaying a sub unit (for example feet and inches instead of a decimal of feet) or, in some cases an approximate fraction option commonly used for inches.
How to print this table
1) To print the table, first get it in the format that you require using the steps detailed in the section above.
2) Now click the print table option and you will be presented with a pdf format table which you can print, save or share.