Gills (UK) to Cups

There is more than one type of Cups. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. Gills (UK) US Cups

  2. Gills (UK) Canadian Cups

  3. Gills (UK) Metric Cups

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint


There are several different kinds of Cups available- us, canadian and metric. Please select a more specific option.

Mobile phone converter app

Metric Conversion Table

Online Calculator

Gills británicos a Tazas :: Roquilles (britanniques) en Tasses :: Gills (britische) in Cups :: Gills (britânicos) em Taças :: Gills imperiali a Tazze :: Imperiale Gills naar Koppen :: Джилли (Великобритания) в Чашки :: 及耳(英式) 到 杯 :: 及耳(英式) 到 杯 :: ジル(イギリス) から カップ :: 질(영국)에서 컵으로 :: Gills (Storbritannien) till Koppar :: Gills (britiske) til Cups (kopper) :: Gills (Britisk) til Kop :: Gill (Velká Británie) do Hrnek :: Gills britànics a Tasses :: Gills (Βρετανικά) για Φλιντζάνια :: Gille (UK) do Filiżanki :: Gills v Cup :: Gill (Veľká Británia) do hrnček :: (Britt) Gill to Pohár :: Джили (Великобритания) в Чаши :: Gills (Britânicos) em Taças :: Britannian Gill = Kupit :: Џилови (Британски) (Gills (U.K.)) у Чаше :: Ketvirčiai Pintos (DB) įPuodeliai :: गहरे नाले ( ब्रिटेन ) से कप को