Pints to Gills (UK)

There is more than one type of Pints. Please use the appropriate variation from the list below.

  1. US Pints (Liquid) Gills (UK)

  2. US Pints (Dry) Gills (UK)

  3. UK Pints Gills (UK)


There are several different kinds of Pints available- us liquid, us dry and uk. Please select a more specific option.

Gills (UK)

A British Imperial unit of measurement equal to a quarter of a (UK) pint

Mobile phone converter app

Metric Conversion Table

Online Calculator

Pintas a Gills británicos :: Pintes en Roquilles (britanniques) :: Pinten in Gills (britische) :: Pintos em Gills (britânicos) :: Pinta a Gills imperiali :: Pinten naar Imperiale Gills :: Пинты в Джилли (Великобритания) :: 品脫 到 及耳(英式) :: 品脱 到 及耳(英式) :: パイント から ジル(イギリス) :: 파인트에서 질(영국)으로 :: Pints till Gills (Storbritannien) :: Pints til Gills (britiske) :: Pints til Gills (Britisk) :: Pinta do Gill (Velká Británie) :: Pintes a Gills britànics :: Pints για Gills (Βρετανικά) :: Pinty do Gille (UK) :: Pinti v Gills :: pinta do Gill (Veľká Británia) :: Pint to (Britt) Gill :: Пинт в Джили (Великобритания) :: Quartilhos em Gills (Britânicos) :: Tuopit = Britannian Gill :: Пинте у Џилови (Британски) (Gills (U.K.)) :: Pintos įKetvirčiai Pintos (DB) :: पिंट्स से गहरे नाले ( ब्रिटेन ) को